Sunday 26 August 2012

I seem to be back!



Thank God, I seem to be up and running again. Because of the temporary panic I have not had time to put any proper posts together since my return so I thought I would reproduce a couple from way back. Have quite a good one taking shape in my head right now, so hopefully next week should be a lot better



WINDOW DRESSING





He always looks up at the window when he crosses the courtyard. I wonder what he’ll l do when he sees me sitting here like this. Rush up the stairs, and what? Laugh and kiss me all over, take me straight to bed?

Maybe he’ll spank me. He’s threatened me with a spanking a couple of times recently, didn’t actually do it, but there was a real gleam in his eye and when we had sex he was even more aroused than usual. How could he resist the chance to spank a young girl like me across his knee, specially when I’m naked except for stockings. I brought them as a special treat for him, and for me of course.


 If I were my boyfriend I’d spank me lots, I’m such a little minx at times, goading and teasing him. I don’t know, but somehow I think today’s when it’s going to happen, my first ever spanking. I wonder, let me practice the words in my head,

“Sir…….” Pause and look at him with big innocent eyes, “What’s the punishment for a naughty girl who sits naked in a window where everyone can see her….?”


THE PSYCHOLOGY OF SPANKING

Spanking, the act of taking a miscreant across the knee, baring the bottom and repeatedly and rhythmically slapping it, (if you can think of a better definition, please send it to me) is fixed in all our collective minds as a punishment for children, especially girl children, notwithstanding that we don’t spank children these days and very few people under the age of about sixty will ever have been punished that way.

These days, it’s wives, girlfriends, and lovers who get spanked, and although the ostensible reason is because they’ve been asking for it, we all know it’s because for a man, taking a pretty young girl across his knee and telling her in quite unnecessary detail just how much she deserves the punishment that he’s about to visit on her bare bottom, makes him as horny as hell. Just to threaten a girl with a spanking, especially a girl with whom he is not (yet) in an intimate relationship will probably on its own be enough to give him an erection. It’s a fact that giving, thinking about, or watching a spanking is an erotic trigger for most men and a lot of women which immediately makes us ask why, and the answer goes way beyond the fact that it gives a man an excuse to pull a girl’s knickers down, although that does add to the pleasure of it.





The full answer could fill a book but I think a powerful element is what I have set out above, namely that spanking is fixed in our heads as a punishment for children and that when man spanks a woman he has reduced her to the status of a child, and having taken that degree of power over her it gives him a massive high. Not only that, the moral high ground he has taken on entitles him lower or even remove her panties and concentrate all his attentions on her naked bottom and her scarcely hidden sex, all the while making out that he has only done this because it was his duty to do so as a responsible adult.

 For a grown woman being spanked is undignified, painful and demeaning, but in my case that’s exactly why it turns me on. For as long as it lasts I’m a naughty little girl again, and at some level I know this punishment is for my own good and that once I’ve learned my lesson everything will be made right again which of course will be a grown up treat of beautiful sex.

And for me the other side of the coin is that when I decide that any female in my life has overstepped the mark and a spanking is called for, I get exactly the same arousal from exercising that power and authority as a man does when taking me over his knee.

I could write a great deal more, but I don’t wish to over analyse. Having said that, I would like to understand this better and I would be interested in any comments from anyone as to why for them giving or receiving a spanking is such a turn on.


3 comments:

  1. It's as much about the control as it is about the physical aspect of the spanking in my case. I may be slightly different insofar as aside from spanking I also have an interest in BDSM.

    However, in either case, its about control, power exchange, and the knowledge that the lady in question is also being turned on by being taken in hand, controlled, spanked and "being made" to do as she is told.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have said that spanking for us is in fun so the turn on for me isn't becoming the bad girl punished for an offense of some sort.

    The psychological turn on comes from needing a dominant, strong, confident, man and when I am over his lap getting spanked, those feelings are extremely intense. The physical turn on is pretty self evident and also with spanking for pleasure, without the aspect of punishment, arousal begins well before any spanking takes place, specially if it's part of the occasional role play we enjoy, so pain is very much lessened so even these play sessions can be very intense depending on our mood.Sometimes both the psychological and physical arousal are in such resonance that I have an orgasm from the spanking alone.

    As the spanking progresses, the fire of arousal becomes so great that when it is over (as they all must eventually be), I am desperate for it to be quenched. Mike is no better off.

    The sex that comes at this point is fast, furious. It is primal, animalistic, selfish fucking. We both are no way going to last long and that is fine. It is over quick and explosively and is just the appetiser for more.

    The next round is the one that we work to please the other. This is the one that takes a half our and more. This is the one that starts with lots of oral and touching, kissing nibbling and many changes of position...where we work to bring each other to a boil of desire. Now a hard spank isn't about dominance and machismo and submissive. Now a hard spank is because he knows that the renewal of that sting and heat just fans my flames and it is likely to get a growl from me and get him a bite on the shoulder. This time the end comes slowly but because of the long build up, this is the orgasms that drain what we have left and leave us exhausted.

    This is what spanking is and does for me and for us.

    and I am glad you are back Liz

    amber xxx

    ReplyDelete