Tuesday 14 February 2012

Naughty Penelope


















I have a new correspondent a woman named Penelope which is fine, but having conducted a minor investigation, what do I find. Not only does Miss Penelope have her own blog, Naughty Writer (wwwpenelopehasler.blogspot.com) on which she posts pictures like these, but that she is a very naughty girl indeed.

In her own words what she most enjoys is being told off "Like like an eight year old," throughly spanked and then tied up and thorougly fucked!




















Now I ask you,how many men really would be remotely interested in taking a sexy minx like Penelope across thir knee, dragging down what ever skimpy knickers she happens to be wearing, spanking her till she squeals, and then on top of all that, fuck her senseless.

Oh, I see! Lots of you! Maybe I got it wrong.

Lucky Penelope, that's all I can say!



5 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you for such a lovely post, all about little me! I am a lucky Penelope indeed.

    I just want to say I really love your blog, Liz - it's such a sexy, naughty treat, and your stories really get me HOT. I hope I can write as well as you someday. And I hope you don't mind that I have a little crush on you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto everything Penelope said. It is very true Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A crush on me! Wow! How could I possiby mind?

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. L

    i'm justing catching up again after a little sojourn . . . don't ask

    ah, we referred to them as a 'pash'and you all deserve cold showers and a sound thrashing, suitably supervised

    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you included a picture of a guy getting spanked -for a change!

    J.

    ReplyDelete