Sunday 29 January 2012

Spanking Elizabeth

“I think, young Elizabeth,” He said to me. “I think that you are being a bad girl.”

Now that was a matter of opinion, but it was also the beginning of the sort of conversation that tends to go only in one direction. As it was a direction I was happy for it to go in, I played along. After all it was a Saturday morning (just a week go) the man in question was rather nice and he was in my bed while I was considering what clothes I should wear for something we were going to in the evening . We had already shared what friend of mine refers to as “A beautiful moment” after which, snuggled in the pillows we had enjoyed a tray of coffee, so now we were in a wonderfully relaxed mood and had all the time in the world to explore a few ideas.







“Bad?” I said giving him my best innocent stare my eyes wide and limpid. “How could you possibly say that about a good little girl like me?” It’s true that at that very second I was at that stage in dressing best described as ‘between clothes’, but had he been any sort of gentleman he should have been averting his eyes.






He sat up a bit further, the gleam in his eyes a fraction brighter than it had been before. “Well you are making something of an exhibition of yourself.”

Just between ourselves I suppose I had been, but after the first night with a somewhat gorgeous man naturally I was subtly reminding him that he had done rather well for himself. Of course I couldn’t admit that to him though.

“Sorry if I’m offending you.” I said. “Let me cover up.” And I slipped on a garment that I can’t even describe save to say that it’s short transparent and floaty “Is that better?” I asked him giving a little twirl. “Is that more modest for you?”






“It might just better.” He said, his voice now a low growl. “It might just look better with stockings!”

Well why not, so I gave him Elizabeth in stockings,





and then a tried on a few other combinations that I knew would press all the right buttons







and after a while of this he was sitting on the end of the bed, every inch of him electric with anticipation.

“There’s still no getting out of it.” He said, his hands lightly on my stockinged thighs. “You really are being a bad girl!”





But, just suppose that I am……” and I let the sentence hover between us for a moment. “Not that I’m admitting it, but if I am, what should the punishment?”

We were now both on fire, knowing we had started something that had its own momentum. “ I think,” he said , and he was kissing me now and I could feel his erection throbbing against me. “I think I’ve got no choice but to give you a good spanking.”

“A spanking!” I breathed, my voice tinged with a mixture of horror and excited anticipation. “Not actually spank me!”









“I can’t see that I’ve got any choice.”

“Does that mean …..?” I was savouring every second of this now, dwelling on each little detail. “That you going to put me over your knee?”

“Exactly!” He said . “A proper old fashioned spanking. Across my knee with your knickers down.” And I’m sure that even as he said it we both had an image of me in that exact position.







“No!” I said backing off. “That would be so,….” And I was on the far side of the room, pressing close to the wall as if trying to escape ”So humiliating!”






“It’s your own fault!” He said coming across to get me. “You chose to flaunt yourself , so you’ve got to take the consequences.”

Moments later he was sitting on the end of the bed and he had pulled my over his knee , stroking his hand over my upturned bottom as if it were a piece of art to be appreciated and savoured.








“If you tell me you deserve it,” He said , his hands now up inside my panties and making me squirm with arousal. “I won’t be so hard on you.”

“Well in that case, Sir,” and I paused for him to take in how I was addressing him. “I’ve been a very naughty girl and I deserve to be given a good hard spanking.”

“With your knickers down.” He prompted me and I went along with it, every one of our carefully chosen words arousing me further.

“With my knickers down.”




So what else shall I tell you about that Saturday morning; only what I’m sure you already know. He pulled my knickers down,



gave me a long thorough spanking,






took a moment off to remind me just how much I had deserved it then spanked me some more to get the point across while I wriggled and gasped,





and then he brought me up on his lap to make it better.

“Are you going to be a good girl from now on?” He asked me, and of course I promised that I would, but surprise surprise, the next thing I was behaving like a very bad girl indeed!





But I’m sure you’d guessed that as well!

3 comments:

  1. L

    how is it possible to produce so many variations on one theme and yet you do repeatedly, over and over and in such a way that each time it is rivetingly compulsive - bad girl . . .

    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful,and a wonderful way to start any day

    ReplyDelete