Thursday 24 March 2011

Three girls, Three canes.....

Three faceless girls, three exquisite bottoms, and three canes enigmatically held behind them. If you’ve studied drama you will know that if there’s a gun on the set in the first act it will be fired by the third, so these instruments of correction are there to be used.





But how and on whom? Maybe on themselves and they are bringing this to their master, the ultimate gesture of submission. “Sir, I have done wrong, so treat me how you will.” Or on some equally delicious young thing, an initiate in waiting, nervous with anticipation. “Teach me the joys of an experience I may not be able to bear, but do not spare me. I wish to learn.”




Or yet again on a young man, velvet lashed, finely muscled and boarder-line feminine in his beauty, his body as lovely as a girls and his member already trembling. If so will they be gentle or merciless with him ?



Whatever the truth, I'm sure your imagination will be able to colour in the detail in whatever way best suits your own erotic inclinations.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, they are hot like fantasy paintings.
    Not just perfectly lovely bottoms there.

    ReplyDelete