Friday 25 March 2011

Dear Aunt Elizabeth.......

Dear Aunt Lizzie,

I was wondering if you could help me with a little problem. You see my friend Sandra has started a new job recently and she rather fancies her boss. So to make sure he noticed her, the second week she dressed like this to go to work.





Not only that, at the office she made sure he got to see her like this,





and, well, hardly a surprise, out of nowhere this happened!




And later in the day it moved on to this!




She told me all about it over a drink in the wine bar, and frankly I was really jealous. So I thought, well, if she can do it, so can I. I'm just as sexy as she is , and between you and me, I rather fancy my boss as well.

So the next day I dressed for the office like this,




and when I was there, I made sure he saw me like this ,




and even like this.


You would have thought that it should have provoked the right sort of response, and its true that he did seem to appreciate it.





But the next thing that what happened was this!





Yes he put me across his knee and spanked me! Really hard on my bare bottom. “For your my own good” He said. And now I don't know what to do. I fancy him more than ever now and don't know how to behave in the office any more .

P.S.

The thing is, being so elegant and sophisticated, no man would ever have put you across his knee and spanked you so you might not understand, but I actually enjoyed it when he spanked me. How the devil do I deal with things now?

Your loving niece

Angelica



Dear Angelica,

Er...yes. How would I ever understand? Anyway, at the moment I don’t know what the answer to your problem might be, but, while I'm thinking about it, can you send me more of those lovely pics.

Thanks

Lots of Love

Aunt Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment