Wednesday 16 March 2011

Darling Stephanie

Darling Stephanie, there's no doubt that I'm very fond of you....






and of course you are very cute,



But the fact is that you have been behaving like a spoilt brat recently, and you know the punishment for spoilt brats, don't you!



Exactly!




So I'm going to have to take down your knickers,





and spank you across my knee!



Thoroughly!



Then hopefully we can get back to normal again.



Because if not, then something more extreme might be called for....


5 comments:

  1. Oh how delightfully yummy! A few of my all-time favorite pics made the cut for that post. I'm a new follower!

    Fondly,

    Carla Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carla! Good to have a new person taking an interest.(Particularly a female. I want lots more of those.)

    I hope I can go on keeping you happy.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I know you shall. Pls. check out my blog if you get a chance. It's carlainthecorner.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. L

    that's wonderful

    just look at the fridge - ah, the good old days

    thanks again

    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear J, Good to know that you have not left me for another blog. I wondered if you had been quietly lurking in the background.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete