Tuesday 7 December 2010

Dream

The other night I dreamed I was a naughty schoolgirl, wandering the streets in a very short skirt so everyone could see my panties.







When I got to school, it was even worse. My skirt was even shorter and my panties were on full view.



The teacher told me I was a naughty little minx, and first I had to pull my panties down so all the class could see my bare bottom


and then I had to take them of completely .


The next thing, he’d put me across his knee and spanked me in front of the whole class.




I don’t know why, but the next day the dream wouldn’t go away so in the evening when my boyfriend was coming round I dressed the same way , a naughty schoolgirl who had forgotten to put her knickers on.


We both got very excited, and the next thing we were having sex, and he was smacking my bottom while we did so.



But when it was over, he told me I had to be careful as I was in danger of developing a spanking fantasy.

A spanking fantasy! Me?! The very idea!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you were an excellent student. Did he make you suck it in front of the whole class?

    ReplyDelete