Thursday 18 November 2010

Mrs Fotherington-Fanshaw remembers......



Honestly, darling, we had such fun in the dormitories in those days, we girls got up to all sorts of naughty things. We had to pay the price of course and a very painful one it was too! My dear, the spankings we got! I'm sure I spent more time bent over my desk with my knickers down than sitting at it learning, but that was how it was in those days.

There was one teacher in particular who clearly had a big thing about me. He used to take me to his study and I had to strip off everything except my vest and stand there with all my bits on display and then tell him just what a naughty girl I'd been. Then he'd take me across his knee with my bare bottom in the air and and he'd spank me and spank me till he ran out of energy.

He made it better of course. You know what I mean, don't you, after all I was rather pretty and I only had a little vest on, and by then I was very grown up. My goodness he knew how to make me feel better! Yes, you're right. He wasn't just a sadist but a lecher and a pervert as well.





What happened to him? He became my first husband, darling. I didn't want the fun stop just because I was leaving school! .

No comments:

Post a Comment