Sunday 31 October 2010

Thinking of him


Lying here, pleasuring myself as I think about him and the things he does to me, the ways he gets me excited and takes me places no one else ever has. His impatient hardness probing new ways to give me satisfaction, the feel of his lips on mine and his hands on my breasts easing them into secret joys of their own. And of course punishing me when I need it, taking no nonsense as he pulls me into position over his knee and bares my bottom in readiness.

“You deserve this, don’t you?” He says, caressing my bottom before scourging it with his punishing hand. It’s not a question, it’s a statement, but I always answer that I do, swooning with the pleasure of submitting to him as he spanks obedience into me.

And when it’s over! Oh God, when it’s over.......

No comments:

Post a Comment