Thursday 9 September 2010

Vargas and the great collective wank


Every cloud, it is said, has a silver lining. I'm not entirely sure of the truth of that, but it can certainly be said that every pin-up has someone masturbating over it, and at times lots of people doing it at the same time.

When I first posted an article about Alberto Vargas and his women, I made the point that these voluptuous sex goddesses didn't just happen to be naked when we looked in on them, but that they were naked because they had just had sex, were about to have sex, or were in the process of tempting some lucky but no doubt exhausted a man to have sex with them.

That's overwhelmingly the case with this one, a sultry full breasted siren who has just slipped off her barely there transparent nightdress. “I’m tired tonight.” She is telling the man who is about to the lucky beneficiary of her lush body’s bounty. ”Do you mind if I don’t play hard to get?”

As you know, I tend to add my own captions to his images, but this time as I can’t improve on his, I'm giving you the unchanged original just as it would have appeared in Playboy or Esquire something like fifty or so years ago.

A drum I tend to bang on a regular basis is that when we go back to the period pre early nineteen sixties, sex was not the freely available commodity it is now, so you can imagine the excitement each new issue of the magazine would have stirred up. I have a lovely vision of quite literally thousands of men and boys taking it fresh from the news stand straight to their bedrooms, and, all lower clothing removed, paging through till they found the Vargas illustration and then, not only enjoying the image, but savoring the concept the words would have conjured in their minds, pleasuring their quivering cocks to climax. For a period of some few hours, all over America and Europe there would have been a positive snowstorm of sperm as they all showed their appreciation for his art work and his imagination.


Mr Vargas, rest in peace. You have made a lot of people very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment