Thursday 16 September 2010

Phallus

The only sort of penis envy I suffer from is envying the attentions they get from me and hoards of other naughty girls like me; the kissing and fondling and licking and general all enveloping pampering they receive, all designed to make them glow and strain and quiver with pleasure. Fortunately, I get my fair share in return so I'm happy to give it.

Along with all the other females out there, my relationship with the male member is an odd one and seems based on a primal need to change the status quo whatever it might be. When I come across one that's slumbering and soft and at ease, encouraged by its owner it seems that my preordained job is to use all my feminine skills, manual, oral, or any other way at my disposal to bring it to full trembling tumescence. On the other hand, as soon as I find myself in close quarters with one that is in this state of readiness, whether brought to that condition by my attentions or by quite separate stimulus, then I am pre-programmed to use similar tricks and tactics on it, but this time designed to vacuum all its stiffness out of it and send it back to sleep.
And so the story goes back to the beginning again, round and round in a perpetual circuit of stimulus and satisfaction, an endless erotic pantomime that’s been going on since the beginning of time, and which is always at he point of Happy Ever After.


But I digress.

The lucky erection in this illustration is being mounted, handled and generally explored by something like ten naked temptresses, a pleasure even the most fortunate male could hardly expect to receive out here in the real world. How far into its magic carpet ride to ecstasy these creatures have taken this lucky member I cannot tell, but with all this feminine attention, an eruption of pleasure is inevitable, which means that shortly all these little hand maidens will soon find them selves in danger of drowning in a sea of sperm.

Sounds like a good way to go to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment