Thursday 29 July 2010

Goodby for ten days

This is my last posting for about ten days.(Back with you on the 9th August.) I’m going to be away and off line, (don’t ask me where or why, a girl has to keep her mystery!) but I know my imagination will still be smoldering the whole time and that when I return I’ll be ready to share further thoughts on sex and eroticism and the weird and wonderful pleasure of being spanked .

I'm not suggesting you change loyalties, but while I'm away you can always check out some of the other better sites. The Pink Report, the very special Au Fils de Jour, and the inimitable Cherry Red Report, and if while I’m away you want to send any comments on the blog so far and any subjects you’d like me to apply myself to in the future, I’d be glad to read them.

Pending my return, I’ll leave you with a classic picture.

Liz

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your time away, Liz! And I am honored to be included in the list of your recommended sites. Thank you. I promise to take good care of your readers and send them back when you return! :)

    ReplyDelete